Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Class Blog

Welcome to our class blog.My intent is for it to be an ongoing interactive journal of the happenings in Room 25. It will be a daily (or almost daily) recap of our day at school. Parents can see what we did at school that day, students who were absent can begin to catch up on any work they might have missed - the possibilities for two-way communication are endless. Best of all, the blog will be entirely written by you, the students of room 25.
This is a tool we can have a lot of fun with. It is a tool of the 21st century-unlike anything you've used at Walker before. We will be able to give each other comments and feedback on our work. People all over the world will be able to see what we do. Do you have relatives who live outside of Tucson? Well, now they can keep up with what you're doing. Communication will be 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and all over the planet

13 comments:

Unknown said...

hi I'm amanda I think it is really cool that they can say what they learnd at class thats awesome

Brianna C. said...

I want to learn about the old west and when the people moved out west to build towns. I also want to learn about the days before all of the electronic toys.

David said...

hi i would like learn about the civil war and how it started

Eli said...

Hi, I'm Eli. At my old school, we never had a blog or smart boards. I'm
looking forward to do the podcast.

Alex said...

Hello I'm Alex and I am expecting great education from this class! I also am looking forward to learning more about computers so I can be more efficient even thou I'm on the computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Jonothon L. said...

hi I am Jonothon I look forward to learning alot this year and making new friends.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a really fun idea and I love being on the computer!

Anonymous said...

wow thats awesome

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn about world war 1, how it started and ended. I also think the blog is pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

hi am itzel and i would like to learn about algebra because i think it's cool.

Anonymous said...

I hope this will be a good year in this class.I really want to learn about africa and the ocean

Anonymous said...

hi I think that's awesome and I saw how many people were on and cheacked it that's awesome

Anonymous said...

hello my name is Abraham and I would like to say that today we went to computers and that we went to Mr.Millers blog and most of use played the same game I think it was called Lemonade stand and it was fun and cool