Friday, August 7, 2009

ABOUT FIFTH GRADE

I wanted to say what what we have been doing in class,we have been drawing, learning about each other and we have been talking like crazy but MR.Miller still likes us as his studnts no matter what happens.And I also like my teacher Mr.Miller and so does every body else.Our favorite thing to do is to work with our teacher.Our teacher is very nice and fun and not to mention cool.And my friend would like to say something.Fifth grade is very fun and we're trying to figure out what a queen ann is.Well that is true now we have a qwestion?Well what do you think queen ann is mmmmmmm well what do you think?

1 comment:

Isaiah Lovett said...

From, Isaiah
This is Isaiah just coming bye to say hello and tell you that I visited the website.

Sincerely,
Isaiah